Found

It looks like it took me all Monday to recover from the weekend. The weekend stretched me to my limits but it was well worth every second of it. I played electric guitar with our praise and worship band at church for three services, one on Saturday evening, one on Sunday morning and another on Sunday evening. In total, I had to learn about fifteen songs for the weekend. On top of that, I played an eight song set at Destinos Cafe in between the Sunday morning and evening services. It was pretty intense running around, setting up gear, changing clothes and all but it was heaps of fun. It was such an awesome experience.

The best part was that I got the opportunity and privilege to serve God in this manner. I am truly blessed to be able to be a part of such a wonderful team, under such great leadership. I am hungry for more.

I don't think my words are going to be enough to describe the experience and how I felt about this whole experience. There was definitely a lot of love in the house and I stood in awe of His great presence.

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Found”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.