The Evelyn

It's 2:30 am now as I type this. I should be dead tired by now judging that I've spent the whole night at The Evelyn with my buddy, Dave doing sound and lights but somehow I'm just wide awake. I'm definitely gonna pay for it tomorrow. The bands tonight were awesome. The Modern, who played first was my favourite.

Tomorrow's gonna be pretty sweet. Dave will be mixing The Getaway Plan at JB HiFi for an in-store performance. I'm gonna head down there and check it out for sure! I love The Getaway Plan!

While I can't sleep, here I am uploading pictures to my Facebook. As I look at those pictures I keep thinking I've uploaded them already and shared them with my friends but I realised that I haven't. These pictures are way overdue! Taken during my trip back in Malaysia over December 2007 to February 2008. So yeah, pictures were all uploaded while I typed this post. Now, time to try to get some sleep. Goodnight.

______________________________________________________

Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “The Evelyn”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.