Failed Sleep Attempt

Yea, that is right. My attempt to sleep last night/this morning failed. There was definitely a lot of twisting and turning but there was no sleep at all. At some point in the night, I even had my t-shirt turned sideways wrapping me up like an over sized fruit. It was frustrating. I knew if I had stayed up I wouldn't have been productive anyway. I mean, it's the middle of the night, what can I do? I can't sing, I can't play the guitar, I can't do anything pretty much. Hitting the sack was the only option. If only that time wasted to trying to sleep could have been spent on better things.

So as I predicted, I am a total zombie now. Let's see how the rest of the day pans out.
______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Failed Sleep Attempt”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.