The Getaway Plan Live @ JB HiFi


The Getaway Plan - Sleep Spindle

This was meant to be my follow up to the previous post. Looks like it took me longer than I thought for an update. The lack of sleep caught up with me so I am sure you would have guessed what happened to me by now. I crashed.

So here's a video from the Getaway Plan in-store session. This was at the Bourke Street store. The turn out was massive! The staff didn't see it coming for sure! It was hilarious because when I walked around the store I could hear people go, "is it the school holidays or something?". School's out my friend! Make room for The Getaway Plan.



______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “The Getaway Plan Live @ JB HiFi”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.