The Wish List


Wish List Item #1: Fender Stratocaster Highway One

This is currently on the top of my wish list. Everyday I'd look at the picture and go, should I get it or should I not? Should I get it online from the states or should I just pick it up from the local music store? The price difference between buying it online from the states and from here is so huge. It's $750 USD online and $1600 AUD here. It doesn't make any sense! But man, this guitar just looks so beautiful and sounds so sweet. It blows my mind!

Wish List Item #2: Ibanez TS9. The second item on the wish list was the Ibanez Tube Screamer. My brother bought for me from the states already, so that has been fulfilled.



Wish List Item #3: Sennheiser e901 Kick Drum Mic



Wish List Item #4: Sennheiser e906 Guitar Cab Mic



Wish List Item #5: A Mac

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

1 Responses to “The Wish List”

  1. # Blogger NaNiNaNi

    Hi I've put my wish list using a web widget and embed onto my blog too. Check it out www.mulist.com  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.