Spiderman 4


Spiderman 4...coming to cinemas near you!

I received this in a forwarded email and I must say, this is one of the coolest forwarded email I've received. All the email said was, "Spiderman 4" in the Subject and nothing in the body of the email. So I assumed that the sender must have forgotten to include the intended email or he might have accidentally clicked send before typing the email. It wasn't until I clicked on the picture attachment (which I never do because all these forwarded emails can't be trusted and there may be all kinds of viruses, but this was an exception because I knew the sender) that brought me to this picture. Haha!

I think this is one of the coolest piece of Malaysian art I've seen. I like the fact that it promotes racial harmony. This definitely made my day.


______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Spiderman 4”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.