Saosin @ The Billboard


Closure In Moscow - www.myspace.com/closureinmoscow


A Static Lullaby - http://myspace.com/astaticlullaby


Saosin - www.myspace.com/saosin


Beau Burchell


Justin Shekoski


Saosin. Taken from www.myspace.com/saosin

I'm sure they will be pictures of the show that are a million times better on FasterLouder.com.au but this will do for now. I took more videos than pictures during Saosin's set. I'll post the video of Justin doing his 5-round guitar swing with an Ibanez PGM on youtube or something soon.

It was an awesome show and the best part was Beau, Justin and Cove came out at the end to greet the fans. I took a picture with Cove, but somehow it didn't show up on my camera. What a bummer. Oh well...This means that I have to work harder the next time round and for Underoath.

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

2 Responses to “Saosin @ The Billboard”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    OMG I'M JEALOUS!
    Beau looks cute :D  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Awww...Don't be jealous. Beau cute? What about the guy next to him? hahahahahaa...  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.