Cut My Hair Short?

Someone in my tagboard suggested that I should cut my hair short. What do you think? Drop me a comment on this post and tell me whether I should cut it short and why I should. Plus, if I do cut it short, what kind of short?
I know I definitely need to go for a trim, but not a cut. It'll be fun to know what you guys think. It'll be like a poll.
______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

2 Responses to “Cut My Hair Short?”

  1. # Blogger albert

    Mullet! If you have to. You gotta keep it real.  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Yeah! hehe...Gotta keep it real! I mean, how could I not have it long, there's you, Alda and Alex, I wouldn't fit in anymore if I cut it. hahaha...

    dude, what have you been using to bleech it down before coloring it?  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.