Saosin @ The BillBoard Part 2

I just had to put this video online. The sound quality is really bad but watch the video at 1:30 of the timeline and you'll see why this video is so cool. Oh man, I just realised that the embedded player only has a countdown timer. It's about 00:50. Oh well, just watch it I guess. Haha.

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

Labels:

0 Responses to “Saosin @ The BillBoard Part 2”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.