Black Is Back


Picture taken by DJ Perplex

I've just got home from a recording session where I recorded some guitar parts for DJ Perplex, DMC Champ. It's gonna be wicked! Can't wait to hear the end result.

I recorded the parts with my Emily through my new Orange amp. The sound was sweet and we all had a great time. I got my man Benny, DJ B.2WO to engineer the session. I had heaps of fun recording this track and the feel was just right.
Cheers Perplex!

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

2 Responses to “Black Is Back”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I miss you boys man, hope all is well and hope we get to all meet up again soon. My love to Benny.  

  2. # Blogger Julz

    I'm still tempted to get your guitar...lol

    hope all is well in auzy! *hugs*  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.