On Fire

I think my cooking is getting better by the day. Not that it was bad before. It's just been pretty exciting eating in lately as I've been adding new things to my repertoire. The funny thing though is that through these cooking adventures, I've almost burnt down the apartment twice. Nah, I'm just being dramatic. I only set fire to one of the pots but I managed to put it out and the other time was that microwave popcorn incident two years plus ago where the popcorn bag caught fire inside the microwave. It was scary back then but it's hilarious now!

Heard of the band called Boy Sets Fire? I just had to make a band/music reference. I'm a muso after all.

______________________________________________________
All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

1 Responses to “On Fire”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    And you wonder why I don't agree to disabling the smoke alarm...

    -safetyqueen  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.