Five Hundred Women

So, I was mixing at a women's conference earlier tonight and there was approximately five hundred women attending the conference. I must say, I feel rather privileged to have been a part of it. The vibe in there was awesome. The speaker said it felt like there was a thousand people in there. The band was a rather small one with just drums, bass, one electric guitar, one acoustic guitar, keys, a lead singer and five backup singers. Perfect! I love the whole "less is more" approach.

On another random note, I've been hooked to this brain training game on the Nintendo DS. I've been feeling that I haven't been using much of my brain lately so I though that the game might help. Well, even if it doesn't, it's still pretty entertaining.

______________________________________________________
All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Five Hundred Women”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.