CSI 200th Episode

I didn't realise I was such a CSI junkie. I watched the 200th episode of CSI on TV last night and I'm not even sure if it was all that new or whether it was a delayed thing. Oh well, I fell asleep in front of the TV and missed half of it. I must say, it wasn't that great.

Sundays tend to be overloaded with CSI-type series these days. First, there's two CSI's back to back followed by The Evidence. Of course on other days you have Cold Case, SVU and all kinds of others which I don't even know the names of. I guess that's my release, parking my butt in front of the TV for a few hours on a Sunday evening starting the TV marathon with Master Chef right after dinner.

______________________________________________________
All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “CSI 200th Episode”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.