Plastic



My humble CD collection. I know it's not as huge as I want it to be, but what choice do I have? Most of the bands that I love and adore are unavailable here and even if they are, I'd have to pay through my nose for it. I'll wait till when I get to the land of abundant loud music to increase my inventory.



Yes, as you can see, my room is in such a mess with extension chords hanging all over and Story Of The Year's In The Wake Of Determination sits on a keyboard that has never been set up. That says a lot about my priorities doesn't it? Music first, computer last. Moving on. This CD is my current craze (it's not that current, I was addicted to it since it was given to me when it was released) and I think that they've managed to capture the band's live essence and energy onto this piece of plastic. Amazing melodies, crazy vocal hooks, sing along choruses driven by heavy guitar riffs that makes SOTY sound more metal compared to their debut album, insane basslines and I've just got to love the drums and all the attacks. Sheer raw energy and emotion. Love it!

This band is brilliant. Dan Marsala, the singer is only 24 or 25 and though he's around my age, I admire and look up to him.

0 Responses to “Plastic”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.