Limited Colors

It seems like I all I ever wear is either the same black or red t-shirt, but that's only because my two favourite colors are red and black but the tees are not the SAME. Why black and red? Black because it is timeless and red because it is the new black. So if you'd open up my closet, all you'll see is a whole row of reds and a whole row of blacks, with some misc. colors at the end of the row. Basically, same color, different design.

2 Responses to “Limited Colors”

  1. # Blogger the Princess~

    and here I thought.. you were worshipping the colours of spideyman.. or is it because... spidey's red and black that he's in? ;) hehehe  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Worshipping Spidey's colors? Not quite. Hehe. I just so happen to like the same colors as he does. If that makes any sense at all. LOL  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.