Uno!

I received a call either on Tuesday or Wednesday from a good friend telling me that Scratch went to number one on one of the charts on Xfresh FM. I didn’t catch it myself and I don’t really know which chart it was on, but number one is cool.

This wouldn’t have been possible firstly without the grace of God and of course all of you who have voted and requested for Scratch on Xfresh. Here’s a huge thanks to all of you who picked up the phone and jammed the lines on Xfresh and all of you who voted for it online. THANK YOU!

Keep it up though, keep voting and requesting for Scratch. Don’t stop with just Xfresh, please pester all the other radio stations too. Hitz.fm, Red FM, Fly FM etc… With all your help, let’s make it stay at number one for as long as possible.

0 Responses to “Uno!”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.