Super What?

So, yours truly went to the auditions for Rock Star: Supernova. How did it all happen and what was the outcome? Well, let’s recall.

Maybe it was the fact that I woke up at 3 am today and didn’t get enough sleep that I wasn’t thinking?

Maybe it was the fact that I was too tired after working all day, by this I mean my day job?

Maybe it’s my dad pestering me to go give it a shot?

Maybe it’s the encouragement from Alda saying that it’ll be a great experience?

Maybe secretly I wanted to try out anyway?

Whatever reason it may be, I was there at the auditions. I ended up there on time, right before they wrapped up. I was number 96. There wasn’t much of a queue there and it was pretty laidback for a normally nerve wrecking reality show like this. Well, I had my minus one with me, the same one I used throughout the Xfresh Tour in JB and thank God I had friends there.

With all that lack of sleep, light headedness, and the energy coming up from a friend psyching me up, I was calm but I knew I was there to have a good time, have fun and enjoy the experience. With all that energy, I signed up the forms, got my picture taken and waited for my turn.

Then my turn came and I went in the room and sang my heart out to my minus one. So hey, after all that beating around the bush, I didn’t get through, I think. The call back is tomorrow. I doubt they’d call me back.

But hey, it was all good fun and it was a great experience. The plus side of things, I met Sam Gollestani and Holly Gardner in person. Oh, I had a good time toying with the camera though. It was a blast.

2 Responses to “Super What?”

  1. # Blogger yeemeng

    i'm really surprised you didn't! you have one of the most natural rock voices i've heard in person! =(  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    No worries bro, life goes on. It was a great experience though.  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.