Hit The Ground Running

I feel like I've been on an epic race since Saturday and things have been moving so quickly that I feel as though I haven't stopped since then. Today has been a whirlwind so far and I'm only half way through it. It's great though because I ticked off a few major things on the list and I must say, I'm pretty proud of it.

Now, the interesting part is when I was caught up in all the tasks, I felt fine and I was looking calm and composed. I still am, but now that the tasks have subsided a bit, I feel as if the life out of me has been drained out. It's not time to slow down just yet. This is merely the beginning of it.

______________________________________________________

All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Hit The Ground Running”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.