Ghost At The Terminal


I saw this painted on a tram sometime at the beginning of this year and it wasn't till lately that I managed to transfer this photo from my mobile phone to the computer. This reminds me of the glow in the dark Lego ghost from the Legoland Castle System series.

Yes, I absolutely love old skool toys especially the ones that I actually played with during my childhood. I know it's uncanny how sentimental I am but I can't help draw the similarities between the two. It instantly zapped me back to my childhood as if it was yesterday. I just couldn't help it.



I had this particular set when I was a kid. It blows my mind that looking at this photo now, it doesn't seem dated at all. Lego was way ahead of its time in terms of production and quality! If only I kept my toys in mint condition.

Ages 6-12, it says on the box. Really? Then why am I still attracted to them even now? Why do I suddenly have the urge to look these toys up on ebay or amazon?

______________________________________________________
All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Ghost At The Terminal”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.