Deville'd


I got a new toy. I was meant to get it a few months back but I finally got down to it two Mondays ago. It's a joy to finally own a tube amp and to be able to tweak it to my liking, in my own time. This amp has so much tone and I'm just stoked playing around with it. It's been two weeks now and I'm still tweaking it to perfection.

I can't wait to bring this baby out to a gig and crank it up to get the tubes screaming a bit.

Oh, on a side note, the cool thing about having a tube amp in the room is that it also acts as a heater in Winter.

______________________________________________________

All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

Labels:

2 Responses to “Deville'd”

  1. # Blogger Unknown

    was that your sales pitch to bee?

    HAHAHAHAHAHA  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Not bad right? :)  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.