Divine

Lunch at Vines Restaurant @ Helen's Hill, Yarra Valley. The food, wine and service at Vines were amazing and I am looking forward to visiting again for another meal. The best part about this lunch was the company I had, eating, drinking and laughing away while we enjoyed the breathtaking scenery.


Vines Yarra Valley Platter for starters


Zucchini Flowers and Hapuka Fish. I've been wanting to try stuffed Zucchini flowers every since I saw them appear on Masterchef and I must say, I love em!


The platter close up. The platter was out of the ordinary. It's definitely a must. I was expecting some antipasto-like platter but this came as a pleasant surprise and a great start to the meal.


Oven Roasted Chicken


I had the Wagyu Steak. It was really tasty, but I would have preferred it a little more rare. I asked for a medium rare but what was laid in front of me was more medium than medium rare.


Chocolate Pudding. I'm definitely having this the next time I go back there.


I can't remember what this dessert was called. It might have been an apple tart. I've got a pretty sweet tooth, but this was a little too sweet for my liking.


The vines


The view from the restaurant. I really liked how green the grass was. It rained a bit in the morning so I guess the water helped bring out the colour.


If I had a dog, it'll be this one (the one I am patting in the photo). Absolutely lovable. There were two of them, both of them equally cool!


One for the road. Till the next visit to Vines!

*All photos taken by Tam Tran. Thanks for the awesome photos Tam!
______________________________________________________

All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “Divine”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.