Great Ocean Road: Day Two

This was day two of our two day Great Ocean Road trip.


The view from the holiday home we hired. I didn't even realise the sea was so near because we arrived late and it was dark the night before.


I can understand why some people would say that these are just a bunch of rocks and seem disinterested. After all, they are just a bunch of rocks. I guess it's all a matter of perspective. Too much of something may not always be good. But to me, I marvel at how they form over time as the elements carve them individually so unique.


Don't you think that rock formation in the middle looks a little bit like a face with the nose pointing out?


The vast green. Welcome to my backyard!


As a kid, Treasure Island was one of my favourite stories and I guess I loved the sense of adventure so when I saw this, I couldn't help but imagine the pirate ships docking out in the sea while they row in to the beach with small boats. Arr!


Tam, making a temporary sand tripod. A few moments after taking his shots, the waves actually came in and swept the tripod away. Good thing he was done with his shots and have removed his camera.


I felt like taking a picture here to remind me of the kid inside.


..and for lunch I had one of the best steak sandwiches ever! If I go out that way again, I wanna have this!


The famous ice cream from Timboon Fin Ice Cream. The dude inside wasn't the friendliest, but hey, I wasn't gonna let him spoil my trip.


What used to be London Bridge.


The boys. One for the road!

______________________________________________________

All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Great Ocean Road: Day Two”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.