Sweet Little Surprises

Winter came early this year as it started to get cold at the end of April but I forgot how cold it actually gets during the coldest point of winter. It's just like how, in this cold, I have forgotten how hot it gets in Summer. Anyway, I'm really enjoying the 10-12 degree cold weather and it sure beats the Summer heat. It gets a little difficult when it rains though if you have to be out and about. You just want to jump under the covers and not have to go out.

The weekend was a little bit like that. It rained in the mornings but slowly cleared out later in the day. All that really prepared me for tonight though as it was freezing out in St. Kilda. I was mixing Preston Perche at The Espy front bar and the girls were amazing as always. Had a great time mixing them! After the mixing was over, I headed out to wait for the tram and it was drizzling a bit. It was really cold, but somehow, there was something very surreal about it. It brought me back to the first time I ever visited St. Kilda. Now it seems like almost a second home to me. Ah, life and its sweet little surprises.
______________________________________________________
All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Sweet Little Surprises”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.