Midweek

I can’t believe it’s Wednesday already. Where did the weekend go? Where did the first half of the week go? Let me think.

Saturday was the picnic. Sunday was the dance performance at Fed Square. Monday, first half of thesis presentations. Tuesday, second half of presentations and farewell drinks. Looking back, a lot happened and it happened way too quickly. Somehow I still feel a little unproductive, musically.

I finished up the guide tracks for Venus and Hey You last week, but since Saturday I’ve done nothing much music related. Oh well, life has to be balanced out I guess. I just have to remind myself that I can’t have it all. Take one step at a time and just enjoy every moment and have no regrets.
______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Midweek”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.