The Barbukka Sessions


Notice the double bass in the background. If only Alda was the one playing it.



I had a blast playing at the Barbukka last night. The sound system was so awesome that I was having a concert of my own on the stage within my own space! The lights were brilliant too. They had like 7 moving heads which made it feel even more like a full blown concert. It's times like these that I wish my bandmates were playing with me.

The most important thing though, were the people who showed up! Thanks heaps for coming and singing along to my songs! The lights were so blinding I couldn't see the crowd, but I could definitely hear them loud and clear!

Huge thanks to Pam Hall for having me at the gig. It was a blast!


______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “The Barbukka Sessions”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.