FFAF






I just went to see Funeral For A Friend and I'm freakin stoked!!! They played a killer spot on set!!! Matt, the singer had like a really bad throat infection, making his voice all hoarse and husky, but he still nailed the set and gave it his best. I can only imagine how much better it could have been if his voice was in perfect condition. With his bad throat, he already did so freakin awesome!!It's one of the better gigs that I've been to lately. Throughly enjoyed myself singing to the tracks I'm oh, so familiar to, especially the old stuff. I used to listen to them in my car everyday for an entire year!


The next gig to look forward to is Paramore and Mayday Parade! That will definitely blow the roof off!!!


______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “FFAF”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.