Retail Therapy


I just needed some form of release. If watching DVD's won't do it for me, I'll go and buy some more! Yes, I am a freak. I went to JB Hi Fi with a plan to buy Paramore's albums. I ended up browsing the whole store (mind you, the store is pretty huge), picked up Paramore's latest album, Riot! and decided to leave the previous album for the next trip down to JB.
I saw Spinal Tap's DVD as well and I instantly picked it up. I've been wanting this DVD for the longest time and the last time I saw it, it was retailing at over $30. I bought it for $13 and it's a 2 DVD set.
Then there's Sugar Ray's edition of Music In High Places, an adventure DVD series where they take big artists to great sights to perform live.
As I was growing up, I was exposed to a lot of Cliff Richard and The Shadows. So
I saw the Shadows DVD for 10 bucks and I just had to get it. Also there's Aerosmith's first ever live DVD which I couldn't resist. It was also just 10 bucks.
Finally, this would be the odd one out of the lot. It's a hip hop DVD called The Industry, a documentary about the Hip Hop industry, what goes on behind the scenes, rivals between labels and stuff. Not sure if it's good or not, but it looked alright so I thought, why not? After all, I'm in the music industry and I like docos anyway.
______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Retail Therapy”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.