Doh!

So I watched The Simpsons Movie today. I think it opened later than Malaysia, on the 26th. Anyway, there were a few parts that were really unexpected and were really cool. I especially liked the intro to it all, the closing right at the end after the credits, the Springfield anthem, Spider Pig and a few interesting bits throughout the movie. It is still pretty much rooted to the TV series overall.
The intriguing bit is the credits in the movie. There were so many people involved this time round and the credits were designed tastefully. I just couldn’t really figure out why there were so many people involved as it is still pretty much like putting 3 or 4 episodes of the TV series together, workload wise.
After the movie, I headed to my favourite store in the world, JB Hi Fi! I wanted to feed my addiction more and buy more Paramore stuff but I was told that when a band tours Australia, the price for their merchandise which includes CDs will normally be on a special sale! I guess I’ll just have to wait then, since I’m such a sucker for discounts.
The weekend was pretty laidback, just chilled out and did my own thing. Celebrated a friend’s birthday on Sunday and that was about it. I haven’t been video blogging as much as I wanted to mainly because I keep forgetting to record the videos when I actually go to the studio to do stuff. I’m very excited because the songs are coming out mighty fine! More about that soon.
______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Doh!”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.