Out Of The Bowl


I got this picture in a forwarded email and along with it came these words:
"Don't go the way life takes you. Take the life the way you go and remember you are born to live and not living because you are born."

It's corny sometimes to receive these emails with cheesy lines and quotes, but I'd rather positive messages than negative ones despite it being cheesy. This picture reminds me of the Salmon. Up stream is the way to go, against the mainstream. Get my drift?


______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Out Of The Bowl”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.