The Big Wheel @ Birrarung Marr
















Broken Scar presents....The Big Wheel!


I just had to take all those pictures! The lights and colours were just too awesome to not put them onto stills. This is by far the largest Ferris wheel I've been on. The first round was fun but once it got faster, I felt sick in my stomach! As I look at the pictures, I still feel my stomach ache. This was an insane wheel.

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

Labels:

1 Responses to “The Big Wheel @ Birrarung Marr”

  1. # Blogger gwen.

    we got one in KL too!  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.