Moomba


Swing in the park


Is it a party or what?


Would have been nice if they had seats just for two.


I spent a grand total of two dollars at Moomba and I concluded that the odds were too slim to win anything. Even if you did win a prize, you would have spent a fortune which amounts to more than what the prize is worth anyway.

Each booth had only 70 prizes to give out all day. In a 12 hour day, all they had to give away was 70 prizes? I’m no mathematician, but that didn’t sound like a good deal at all. No, I wasn't being a party pooper because I had heaps of fun anyway without giving away a fortune.

1 Responses to “Moomba”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Kevin. Nice posts there. Yeah, we know why bands like Silverchair don't get to come to Malaysia. Politics here is just..no comment..but congrats you get to and watch them. I didn't know you love the Deftones. Me too. Well, cheers to you and Broken Scar. Rock on!  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.