AM Radio

It's 2 a.m. I should be sleeping but there's this restlessness that kept me a little more awake than I should be. I sit here and think while the silence screams in my ears and I could almost see flashes of lightning out the window.

It’s 2 a.m. and I’m missing home, wondering what it’s like back there, what my friends are up to, what gigs they’re going to, what gigs they’re playing and the list goes on. I love going to gigs and I’ve been to a lot here in Melbourne as a spectator but being a spectator makes me just want to get up on stage again and rip it apart.

So yeah, how are you people back home? Drop me a line to let me know you're all good. Goodnight.

6 Responses to “AM Radio”

  1. # Blogger Esther

    hope everything's fine with YOU. take care, kevin~


    p/s: yay! can post comments edi! i dunno wat happened the other day. =/  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I'm good bro :)  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Waiting for our chance to rock the stage with Broken Scar.... or would it be THE Broken Scar in time to come? :P

    Relax bro...

    Will@2sides  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hey Kevin, its ok to be homesick! U're still human remember? ;) I can see you're enjoying life over there too... that's good! take care... and keep in touch! buzz me when u're back! (which i doubt is anytime soon)  

  5. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    esther: all is well with me. I haven't posted much over the past few days but I hope I'll get to blog a new post real soon. Had a great weekend. How was yours?

    and hooray to commenting!

    chino: thanks for dropping a line bro. good to know all is well, although we should catch up soon. via email perhaps.

    will: will da man! don't la give it away so quick! i think my drummer ffk me man. oh well, will wait and see. don't worry I'm not giving up. lots on my mind actually, tell you more soon.

    rachshan: yeah, I doubt I'd be home anytime soon also. But who knows, anything is possible. hehe  

  6. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Oh, thanks for dropping by and letting me know all is well on your end guys.

    Wonder how everyone else is doin..  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.