Yu-U

This is probably one of the most understated restaurant I've been to.


If I were to walk pass this scene in the picture without knowing what this place was before hand, I would never have guessed what was hidden behind those doors. I would have ignored it and walked on because the whole vibe of this area was just dodgy.



There was a tiny sign hanging on the wall that just added to the whole mystery.


This is how the inside looks like.


The green tea with burnt rice was awesome.


The cool thing about this place is that they only serve one set meal per day which means that the preparation was pretty speedy and the food arrived before I knew it.


The ambience was exceptional!

Labels:

0 Responses to “Yu-U”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.