Jams





News from the Broken Scar camp. I've been jamming with Jesse on drums (pictured above) and Broken Scar is on the move. In my previous posts, I mentioned that I've been writing new material and they are coming to fruition now with a band sound. We're still in the infant stages, so hang in there and check back here for updates.
On another note, Broken Scar is looking for a Melbourne line-up including a bassist and a lead guitarist, who preferably sing as well, to play original material live and to record some brand new material. So if you are interested or if you know of anyone who might be interested, please let me know by dropping me a message here on MySpace or you could drop me an email at: brokenscarmail@gmail.com
Requirements are simple.
Must have own transportation
Must have own gear
Commited to the band
Lives within Melbourne
There are sample songs on my MySpace www.myspace.com/brokenscarmusic if you would like to have a listen. Thanks heaps. Hope to hear from you soon.

1 Responses to “Jams”

  1. # Blogger benalog

    good luck on finding the right ppl kev...  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.