The Food Mafia

Everybody, I'd like to introduce you to a good friend of mine, the food mafia! She's started a blog reviewing food both home made and from restaurants around Melbourne and I thought I'd plug it here. So head over to that blog right now and send her some love. Make sure you drop her a comment or two. The more the merrier.

http://passion-for.blogspot.com/

4 Responses to “The Food Mafia”

  1. # Blogger Miin and Niel, Made of Love

    hey kevkev!
    sorry i wasn't on msn when you msged me lah.. it's awesome that you went to see the basics.. me jealous :) must have been a fun show.
    looks like you've been working hard making history at school- i LOVE bagpipes as i grew up with them at high school so i'm v. impressed you got to record them.
    what else have you been up to?
    go read the line up for the mosaic music festival in singapore- i am so spewing malaysia hasn't got something like that.
    talk soon and happy CNY!! i'm going to be in india for it.. what are your plans?
    xo
    M  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    I am so sorry for replying to this so late. I haven't been checking and replying messages as much as I should. the basics were awesome, both days, though their EP launch had a lot more people.  

  3. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Happy CNY to you too. I don't really feel the CNY vibe, maybe coz I'm all the way here and there's no family to remind me of it. It could also be that I'm growing old. haha. I don't know. Maybe it'll hit me soon. OR maybe it's just coz I'm just so overworked (in a good way) and too spaced out all the time to let the mood sink in. I don't know. hehe  

  4. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Oh, and the bagpipes! They sound awesome. I did a little bit of research on miking techniques and recording the bagpipes before I did the session and it turned out great. I've burnt Carl a copy already but I feel like I want to work on it a little more and tweak it to perfection.  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.