All That Remains - The Air That I Breathe


The video


The making

The quality of the above videos are a little low mainly due to the compression so that it could be uploaded onto YouTube. To watch better versions of these videos, check out the All That Remains myspace page at: http://www.myspace.com/allthatremains

I was browsing through myspace and found these videos and I think that these are the best videos I've seen from a metal band. It looks like a big budget production. I just thought I'd post them here.

Labels:

0 Responses to “All That Remains - The Air That I Breathe”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.