The Madness

"Please stop this madness?", I begged silently to myself.

I want to listen to my Greenday and Something For Kate.

Many say that the source of inspiration is scarce. No Sir, not for me at the moment. But no thanks to this madness, all the new ideas and inspiration are bottled up in little jars in my head, waiting to be opened and to take form as bursts of verses and choruses.


Let the madness begin...

1 Responses to “The Madness ”

  1. # Blogger hesitant

    It's always when you can't do anything that you have a million ideas for everything else to do. Which is not a bad thing unless like me, once you do get all the time in the world, all you want to do is nothing :)  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.