Eyes Widely Shut

Sound Effects And Overdramatics...The Used

One line speaks of a thousand unspeakable thoughts.

With eyes widely shut, I let it slowly slip. Seeing right through the box that is now staring back at me with glaring colours, various shades of earth tones and with all the effort from my side, I wander into the white, effortlessly.

Minutes passed. For a moment there, I thought I was somewhere else. Now, the tally light is back on the reality camera. Here we go again….


1 Responses to “Eyes Widely Shut”

  1. # Blogger hesitant

    '...various shades of earth tones...'
    Perfect that you used it to describe your blog because the first thought that came to my head when I read that was your blog template.

    'Here we go again.'

    Indeed.  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.