Home On Monday

Home

It's funny how one can feel at home even if it's not your own. This is where I feel the entire palette of emotions over the passed movements of the ticking hands on that familiar face. I'm eternally thankful for the privilege to regard this place as one of my many homes.

2 Responses to “Home On Monday”

  1. # Blogger Chin Hor

    Welcome home then brother :) Now read my blog you fewl! *haha*  

  2. # Blogger hesitant

    Nice idea. I'd like to take pictures of my second homes as well. Some I like, some not so much. But all are memorable all the same.  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.