As Green As It Gets

Kims Kims

These were taken at Kim's studio when JM went in for a final touch up session before the songs were ready to be mastered. I bet you know what they are.

Currently Listening To: Greenday American Idiot

It's strange how they sound so familiar and yet so fresh at the same time. In all honesty, close an eye to the French Billie Joe uses and they have excellent songs, as always.

They have been one of my biggest influences since the day I picked up the guitar. I started out playing Greenday and Nirvana songs. In fact, watching these guys made me want to play the guitar in the first place.

I admire their song writing, just like I did when this kid in his teens bought his very first Dookie.

They've come a long way. I mean, piano in the tracks?

Have a go at it.

1 Responses to “As Green As It Gets”

  1. # Blogger hesitant

    Nice photographs.

    It's been years since I last listened to Dookie. It's best that you not know what condition the album is in.  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.