River Dance

What better way to spend a day off than having a picnic at the park and look at who decided to show up.





Kookaburra, up close and personal. Just when I thought this was a pretty good photo, I saw this other one HERE.


and a few cockatoos joined in to suss out the food we brought. After they realised they weren't getting anything from us, they all flew off. It's awesome to see these birds just in the open like this rather than in captivity. I am absolutely loving it!


I was quite baffled the first time I saw this sign. What do they mean? I understand the last one as it's clearly "no diving", but what about the third one? River dance allowed?


The Yarra River


What's a picnic without the food eh? Fresh avacado rocks!


Hommus, avacado and salmon sandwich.


Flavoured cheese. Yum!


The Coles Home Brand hommus was really tasty...


...and so was the bread. I'm happy to do Home Brand. So far so good.
______________________________________________________

All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “River Dance”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.