Hail Friday

I suppose this is the closest we get to snow in Melbourne. I was indoors almost the entire evening on Friday as I was mixing Empra and when I got out of the venue, I thought it had just rained pretty heavily. Then, when I drove to South Melbourne, I couldn't help but notice a row of cars covers in what I though was snow! I must say, my heart almost skipped a beat and I got excited. After all, I came from a warm climate country so it was only natural to be fascinated.


So I whipped out my camera and snapped a show shots


Look!

Later that night, it hailed some more and this time they were double the size of the ones in the photo. Fun times!

______________________________________________________

All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Hail Friday”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.