Tokar Estate

It wasn't the perfect day to take a drive out to the Yarra Valley as it was really cloudy in the photo below, but there's just something about the Valley that somehow manages to find a way to surprise you when you least expect it. Oh, this was a few weekends ago by the way. Delayed post.

Tokar Estate Winery & Restaurant was one of those pleasant surprises.


Come to think of it, the weather wasn't half as bad as I thought it would have been. There was still sunshine after all.


We were busy chatting away and didn't even realise that the food was taking a while to arrive but this platter of dips was sent to us on the house, for the wait, without even asking for it. Now this was impressive! Definitely appreciate the gesture.


My steak went really well with a glass Tokar Estate's Shiraz. Yum! I should have bought a bottle home. Next time perhaps.


The wife had grilled salmon on mash potatoes which was grilled to perfection.


and desserts to top off this excellent meal. I can't remember what this was that I had, but I know I loved it!


I'm can't wait to pay them another visit. Looking at the photos now just made my stomach growl.
______________________________________________________
All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

Labels: , ,

2 Responses to “Tokar Estate”

  1. # Anonymous Andrew Jackson

    Hi Kevin, thanks so much for the great blog about us. Always fantastic to find these sort of things said about what we do at Tokar Estate. We would love to see you back again for sure. Cheers  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Thanks for dropping by my blog Andrew. Absolutely love Tokar Estate and I'm looking forward to going back there again. See you soon! Cheers!

    Kev  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.