Smokin!

Oh man, I cooked up a storm again last night and I must say, the steak was smokin! Quite literally. Somehow cooking the steaks just generated a lot of smoke in the apartment and it became so smoky that it triggered both my smoke alarms. It sounded like all hell broke lose and there was nothing we could do about it. I actually should have just removed the alarms before hand but I didn't think it would have been that bad. Oh well, at the end of the day, dinner was awesome and I ate everything up before I realised I forgot to take photos.


Fast forward to lunch today, I must say that I am a little bit over Indomie Mi Goreng. I've been eating this quite a fair bit lately as it's really fast to prepare and it actually tastes really good. I'd usually cook a packet, eat it, then cook another one and eat that one. I don't enjoy it as much if I were to cook two packets at once. I'd do the same at mamak stalls, I'd order one, eat it up, then order another. I remember I used to eat two portions before every recording session during the recording of the debut album. It was the fastest option!

But after today, I think I might be over it for a while. I might have had a wee bit too much that I no longer crave it. There goes the novelty, out the window.

______________________________________________________

All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

Labels:

0 Responses to “Smokin!”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.