A Sky Worth Of Thoughts

On one of The Limelight Hour shows, I was asked why I chose to be an independent artiste throughout all these years. It got me to thinking, why did I choose it and what are the pros and cons of being independent. There was a sky's worth of thoughts that went through my head regarding the pros and cons but I won't have to go into great detail today. Maybe I'll save that for another time.

At the end of the day, the most important thing is that you are happy. I produce and co-host a radio show, I've got an album and an online EP out and a few number one singles and along the way I've had awesome band members, shared the stage with awesome bands and artistes and I've met heaps of awesome people. I am happy.

______________________________________________________
All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “A Sky Worth Of Thoughts”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.