Gold Coast : Day Four @ The Beach


The sun finally decided to come out and play on our last day in Gold Coast.


Standing out there in the water was just so soothing. I wished it was a bit warmer so I could take a swim. Maybe next time.


Just check out how clean and clear the water is. It was beautiful.


Digging a hole for myself


...literally


These little pebbles were adorable. Each of them unique. It was very inspiring. Not sure if it was in the songwriting kinda way, but who knows, maybe it just might spark something.




Everyone does the Jetstar jump


I think I prefer mine


It was time to say goodbye to the beach town that spelled holiday in the air. I was a bit hesitant to leave despite the fact that the people in Gold Coast weren't as friendly as Melbourne. It was probably the very thought of saying goodbye to a place that gets to me as I haven't gotten numb to travelling yet. Oh well, Gold Coast, tick! Looking forward to the next trip to discover Australia.

______________________________________________________
All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

Labels: , , ,

0 Responses to “Gold Coast : Day Four @ The Beach”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.