Winter Came Too Soon

I remember the first time I came to Melbourne in winter 2003, I loved the cold. At that time, I could not imagine myself ever hating the freezing winter. Coming from a tropical country, I have had enough of the heat and humidity. I was ready to trade it for the cold and dry weather. Back then, I never understood why the locals were grumbling about winter and feeling completely miserable.

Fast forward to 2009, now I finally understand. You get sick in winter! That's why everyone hates it. It's too cold to do anything, you eat way too much and you eventually put on weight. I can't say I care too much about the eating and putting on weight bit but it is the getting sick part that I hate the most. As it is, there's so much to do and there's not enough hours in a day to accomplish everything. What more when you get road blocked by falling sick?

______________________________________________________
All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

Labels:

0 Responses to “Winter Came Too Soon”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.