This Is The Sound

"This is the sound of desperation", Hawthorne Heights - Desperation.

Where does all the ranting do for a person? Where will it get you? I was just thinking about what I blog about and I reckon I rant a lot and when I am not, I just write cryptically or some would say vaguely. I disagree with those that say it's vague. It's purely cryptic. You're just not deep enough to read between the lines.

I think some people need to grow up. I think some people need to learn some manners. I think some people need to learn some ethics. But most importantly, just be an overall good person. Not doing bad does not equate to doing good. Doing good does.

Sometimes there are a million and one things I want to say but I just don't have the liberty to do just that. So I end up talking about the same things over and over again.

Boy, do I have stories to tell you. If only you'd have the time to just explore it with me.


______________________________________________________
All Broken Scar's music is available on www.reverbnation.com/brokenscar

2 Responses to “This Is The Sound”

  1. # Blogger iamamonkeysoareyou

    im all ears man......  

  2. # Blogger Kevin Broken Scar

    Sounds good bro! You'll be expecting an email soon-ish.  

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.