Exhale

I just realised that all this while that I've been here in Melbourne, I've still been posting based on Malaysian time. I should have changed it to this time zone. No wonder some of the dates and times are wrong.

Anyway, it's 2:28 AM as I type this. I got home from work not too long ago. I mixed a couple of bands at DV8 earlier tonight and it was a pretty cruisy night. I just thought I'd unwind before I hit the sack.

It's funny how reality hits you sometimes when you least expect it. Sometimes routines tend to numb you and things tend to not stand out to you until it's pointed out to you. Ever get that feeling? This thought was floating in my head while I worked tonight. When people work, I sleep and when people sleep, I work. It's an interesting lifestyle.

Enough thinking. I was supposed to unwind.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night. I'm mixing a few bands at Metal Fest at The Castle out in Dandenong. I'll definitely turn on "tourist" mode. I'm also really looking forward to going on tour with The Bright Star Alliance in September. It's gonna be awesome. I'd be heading up to New South Wales, Adelaide etc. I'm stoked! They're top blokes, the best band to work with.

Oh, I'm looking forward to Saturday night as well. Merdeka eve celebration at CQ and also playing a set there. Expecting it to be rad.

Looks like there's heaps to look forward to!

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “Exhale”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.