What Do Magicians Do?

Disappearing acts, that's what they do. I'm no magician but that was what I just did for the last two weeks. I've got a good reason. I was sick as a dog for the whole time. It was such a bad case of flu. My body just didn't want to co-operate with my mind. So the best thing was to sleep it off and take time off to recover.

I'm getting back up on my feet again. Last Saturday Zach and I played at the Empress Hotel. We had a blast and it felt really good. When you're on stage, everything around you just disappears and you enter your own world. I still had phlegm while I was singing and the hardest thing was that it could neither come out or go all the way in. Haha. I hope you're not eating as you read this. Phew.

______________________________________________________
Broken Scar's album, Midnight In St. Kilda is available on www.mytracks.com/brokenscar

0 Responses to “What Do Magicians Do?”

Post a Comment



Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Who Is Broken Scar:


    Loves Jesus. Singer. Guitarist. Songwriter. Audio Engineer. Producer. Wears band t-shirts. Wears red t-shirts. Based in Melbourne.



    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast

    Broken%20Scar
    Quantcast




    XML
    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com 




    © 2015 Writings In The Sand
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.